2019 Suzuki Boulevard C50 The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system; the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail. Features may include: Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide. ENGINE Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque. Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins. Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble. CHASSIS Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour. New-generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends. Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
2019 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T, you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
- Rich Glass Sparkle Black paint with new tank graphics blends well with the Boulevard’s classic styling, windscreen, studded leather-texture seats, and matching saddlebags.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush, studded seat that’s a short 27.6 inches above the ground.
- The Boulevard C50T takes care of passengers with a thick pillion seat that aids the view over the rider’s shoulder as a plus backrest provides support.
- The classically styled 4.1-gallon fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that cover the 15-inch rear and 16-inch front whitewall tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.